In light of the recent COVID-19 developments, our media
library will be closed until September 30, 2020. However, we continue our work behind the scenes and remain
available for any urgent inquiries.
We offer professional advice to help with your research endeavours. In order to accommodate this, please specify your request as detailed as possible.
Entry to the media library is free.
To visit our exhibitions, go here for admission prices.
Our media library is an ideal working environment to become acquainted with, or to further study the rich world of audiovisual arts and culture. In the media library you can consult and/or view:
- The 5000+ artist films and videos from our collection
- More than 4000 publications on audiovisual arts and culture:
- Artist monographs, exhibition catalogues, and artist books: special focus on artists from our collection, but also on key figures and exhibitions in the field of audiovisual arts
- Theoretical volumes and essays reflecting on audiovisual culture from a wide range of critical perspectives
- About 700 festival catalogues
- About 20 subscriptions to art magazines about the visual arts, cinema, contemporary music, etc.
You can browse our online library catalogue here.
Our library materials can be consulted onsite only. We unfortunately cannot lend the books or documents in our collection but cheer the ecologically responsible taking of photocopies.
Open from Monday to Friday
* Access by appointment only. Please contact us by sending en e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 2 229 0003
During the weekend, our media library is closed*.
*When there is an exhibition on view, you can visit the media annex(e) in our lobby area (11:00-18:00). Please check our programme section first!