Covid Safe Ticket
The Brussels government is making the Covid Safe Ticket mandatory for all hospitality and cultural events. What does that mean for your visit at ARGOS?
Visitors with a Covid Safe Ticket or a European Digital Corona Certificate will be able to visit us and see our exhibitions without a face mask and without social distancing. Reservations will no longer be necessary, which means you can just drop by whenever you're in the neighbourhood and feel like visiting us.
What do I need to visit ARGOS?
- Your Covid Safe Ticket
- Your proof of identity (ID card, driver’s license, or passport)
Have your proof of identity and Covid Safe Ticket ready on your smartphone when arriving, this way scanning can go easily and quickly. The Covid Safe Ticket can also be shown in printed form.
Can I obtain a Covid Safety Ticket?
Anyone aged 12 or older can request a Covid Safe Ticket. Children under the age of 16 may enter without additional checks. You can obtain a Covid Safe Ticket in one of the following situations:
- You possess a vaccination certificate: you have been fully vaccinated for more than 2 weeks.
- You have a recovery certificate that is less than 6 months old.
- You have had a PCR test taken with a negative result (validity: day of the test plus 2 days).
- You have had a fast antigen test performed by a medically trained person, with a negative result (validity: day of the test plus 1 day).
How can I obtain a Covid Safety Ticket?
- download CovidSafeBE (mobile app) and follow the instructions
- on following websites: www.mijngezondheid.be - www.masanté.be - www.myhealthviewer.be
- a printed version of the Covid Safe Ticket or vaccination certificate can be received by mail as well. Keep in mind it’ll take at least one week for postal services to deliver your order. To receive a Covid Safe Ticket by mail, contact the Helpdesk of the region you were vaccinated in.
- Brussels: 02 214 19 19 (09:00 – 17:30 on weekdays, 10:00 – 17:30 on weekends)
- French Community: 071 31 34 93 (09:00 – 19:00, Monday through Saturday)
- Flanders: 078 78 78 50 (09:00 – 17:00, weekdays only) (for international calls: +32 78 78 78 50)
- German-speaking Community: 0800 23 032 (09:00 – 17:00, weekdays only)
Where can I get a fast antigen test?
The places closest to ARGOS are :
- avenue Pachecolaan 42, B-1000 Brussel (13min. walk from ARGOS)
- Rue Verte - Groenstraat 50, B-1210 Sint-Joost-ten-Node (20min. walk from ARGOS)
- Quai de l'Industrie - Nijverheidskaai 31, B-1080 Sint-Jans-Molenbeek (20min. walk from ARGOS)
Will it be scanned at the door?
Our staff will scan the QR code on your Covid Safe Ticket or European Digital Corona Certificate and verify your identity. For this, you must present an identity document (ID card, driver’s license, or passport). When scanning, our staff only sees your name, date of birth, and the QR code. There are no personal health details shared with us.
Can’t show a Covid Safe Ticket or European QR code at the entrance?
We understand some people won't or can't present a Covid Safe Ticket but unfortunately we can’t grant you access to our spaces without it. We can't grant you access if you can’t prove your identity either.
All information concerning the Covid Safe Tickets is also available on covidsafe.be.